Keith 'Guitar Pickin' Parker
Keith got his start on electric guitar playing Blues and Rock n Roll. Took his first guitar lesson in 1969. Ten years later he was teaching guitar in the same studio he started learning guitar, Mario's Music Villa. That led to a long career as a guitar instructor. Keith is still giving guitar lessons through www.takelessons.com
Currently Keith is musically engaged doing the following:
- Sings and plays guitar as a solo performer playing popular covers songs from several decades including a few of his own originals.
- Play bass guitar and sings lead and harmony vocals with his new band Shiners Creek.
- Sings lead and plays guitar in Canyon Wind
- Plays dreadnought acoustic rhythm guitar, in a bluegrass style, and sings both lead and harmony vocals with the band Top Rail.
- Sings and plays blues and country blues music on electric and acoustic guitar in a duo with Harmonica Bing.
- Teaches guitar and ukulele in his home studio.
- Plays a little Harmonica, Bass, Nashville tuned guitar, Plectrum Banjo, Tenor and Baritone guitar.
- Writes and co-writes original songs
- Records and produces original audio and music videos in his studio
- Sings and plays nylon string guitar and ukulele while playing music for the elderly.
He enjoys playing different genres including: Americana, Blues, Bluegrass, Country, Folk, Pop, Roots Music, Smooth Jazz, and original music as a singer songwriter.